• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SiânE the Rock Chick

Davy

Well that’s one of the things it says on her new harness. :cool:

I got it today from Effie’s Designer Doggie website. I never did the puppia thing (apart from the safety harness) because SiânE being a big and buxom girl, she never would fit in to them. :confused:

Thankfully Dear Dog do her size in all of their harness so now I have to start saving so I can get a collection together like I know some of you do on here.:D

saine1.jpg

saine2.jpg

I just love the colour of Navy and silver together.
siane3.jpg

Aww! She looks so good in that, can't beat the combination of Navy and Silver, looks great!! Rock on Girl!:rah: :rah:

Davie, she is just beautiful..... I love your pictures. You are a very talented photographer. She looks very stylish in her new harness. I too will be checking into those.... Seeing her really makes me want a tri too...

Back