• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Scrumptious Dylan

*Pauline*

Well it's been a while since any of you saw Dylan as I've been so busy and I hate using Flickr!! I was trying for the Favourite Friend Theme yesterday and managed to get this nice picture. The rest were of poor Sylvester enduring the death shake!!

Dylan's being a little angel as usual (no marking anymore) but won't do a "down" in class. He's fine anywhere else. His trainer says he doesn't want to be lower than the other dogs. Well if you saw the size of the others I don't blame him! We have huge Rottweilers, Alsatians and a Great Dane who is so big, I couldn't even get on his back without a leg up (no I haven't tried!).

815826775_9af8b1dd59.jpg

:updte: Dylan did all his comands in class today even a 2 minute down-stay. He failed his stay while I walked 20 paces away though but we'll get there :D

Last edited:
WOW.What a hansome man he is now.I just want to give him big hugs.You could put that picture into the calander poll.

Wow!! He is a credit to you Pauline!! What a handsome young man he is growing up to be!! :lotsaluv:

Dylan's coat is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! So full!
My Katy looks bald compared to him;) !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Dylan does look like a poster, or calender, dog!!!! He is beautiful. How old is he?

Wow...he is stunning! It's been a while since I've seen a picture of him and he has grown up so nicely. What a gorgeous boy.

Dylan does look like a poster, or calender, dog!!!! He is beautiful. How old is he?

Dylan was 10 months old on the 8th. He's quite small bit I think he's done hight wise, he's just got some filling out to do. He's always had the full coat.

He is absolutely stunning!

We had the same problem with Chester not wanting to do "down" in puppy class. I ended up taking a mat with me, turns out he was too posh to go down on the cold floor!!

Thank you everyone. I LOVE his tail, I remember when it first started to unfurl and I was getting very excited about it. It looks like a ostrich feather when his tail is held high.

827860289_8fa7ae88c6.jpg

Okay Pauline, just put Dylan on the next plane to Charlotte, NC and no one will get hurt....he he heeeee

Oh my goodness, he is just ggggooorrrrrgggggggeeeeeooooouuuusssss!!!!!!

Back