• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Looking For Waterproof For Me.

Justine

coats.Something light,maybe what the boating people wear.Is there any Irish sites.Found one in the local sport shop,but it was expensive.

Well if you don't mind looking silly, you could wear what I call "festival gear". We wore these at the V Festival in Chelmsford last summer. You don't feel so silly when everyone wears them. You can get them in Argos for about £7 and they double as a ground sheet as the sides open with poppers.

This is Ash, my son.
820136495_6316fbb925.jpg

I love this picture.
820136625_40de49edbc.jpg

We did get some sun. This is me with a few other festival goers. Excuse the state of me, we camped and only had a cold water tap in the middle of a field to wash with! Never again!
820179431_1d79a7e62f.jpg

Dunnes have the mac in a sack. I wore it to pink in Malahide, where i was the only one to have a nice dry top underneath. All my friends who had jackets that they thought were waterproof were soaked.
Cost about €5 in dunnes and is 100% polyster.
Y

Back