• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What happened to ?

sallymum

Do you still have the cav and owners walk that used to be held i think in the Phienox park (sp) in dublin. I think they used to be held on Sundays. Its just know the summer is here that it would be nice to match the faces to the names.

I don't set them up formally but would be happy to go along if someone has a good day and time. :) I just found holding them every month meant people weren't that inspired to go and often just a couple of us would be there.

Maybe we could organise something for a couple of weeks time if people are interested, if people could post here who like to meet maybe then we could do something maybe have a day out. Maybe not even in Dublin but somewhere in the middle of who is interested.

:) Myself Prince and Lucy would be very interested in meeting everyone, I missed the last one so please keep me posted on this one

Sure, any suggestions are welcome. :) I am gone the 4-11th of August but around otherwise.

i think that is an all-ireland weekend so we could not have it in dub as it would be too much hassle with all the traffic!

So Guys Are We Goin To Try And Organise Something?? Place And Dates?? Think It Would Be Brill To Meet Up!

Well how about the 28th, 29th July, 25th or 26th August, in the Phoenix park, Donadea Forest?? Anyone any more ideas??

I think somewhere central would be great, Malahide Castle would be a bit far out for alot of people.

How about organising one in the south , I'm suggesting Kilkenny Castle Park , would that suit Sallymum and Coconut from Laois and Justine from Waterford and perhaps afew others ? Sunday 29th July ?
Mimi

Kilkenny would be a 2 hour drive for me so I'm afraid I will have to give it a miss also :confused: Maybe we could also go ahead with the one in the Phoenix park or somewhere in Kildare too for those of us nearer Dublin??

Back