• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What happened to ?

I was just checking an auto route we have, Laois is pretty central, it would take about an hour from Dublin, 45 mins from Kilkenny, it could be even shorter with the news roads that have been built, what you think?? Is there any nice parks in Laois to go to? If it is too far for casshon and sallymum we could go ahead with Dublin/Kildare, it would be nice for everyone to meet up though :)

Hi ,
Didnt mean Kilkenny was central for everyone , just central to Laois , Waterford , Carlow , Wexford , Tipperary etc . The walk could be a moveable feast , then everyone could make a walk without too much travelling . I'll be in Kilkenny Castle Park on Sunday 29th July I walk there alot with the girls so if anyone is available to join me would be delighted to see you there . I will also make an effort to attend the Phoenix park walk in August if its on .
Mimi

Back