• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy on the Way!!

Cara's Mum

Well we met our new puppy today for the first time. He is 4 weeks old and wont be ready to come home until mid-August. We are going on holidays in early September so realistically we wont be getting him til mid-September. :xfngr:

He is a beautiful black and tan little boy. The jury is out on names right now.... we are thinking of Dexter, Boss or Murphy (after the Irish Stout!)!!!

We had a round trip drive of four and a half hours just to meet him... but it was worth it! :l*v:

He wont replace poor Cara... but the time is right to get another dog. The house just isnt the same without a Cav!!! Cant wait anyway to get to know his own unique personality and characteristics.

The breeder is going to send us more photos but in the meantime this was him earlier today!!!

Image009.jpg

Image011a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

What a lovely young man, how about James as in Jameson Irish Whisky? Or even Whisky?? :lotsaluv:

everytime i see a black & tan it makes me want one!!
I agree the name Murphy is great, keep us updated when you get more :snap:

Hes a real sweetie,our new pup is coming home about then,they are the same age,ours is a blen.we have named him Archie.

He's beautiful...and I'm jealous. :) I've fallen hard for the black and tans! I like "Murphy", too!

Well now you have total disagreement on a name. :lol: Bet it will be hard to wait til September!

ADORABLE!!
I'd name him Guinness...the other Black & Tan!

Guinny for short of course, I have to shorten names all the time.

He is so cute. I am also rather biased as we have a 11 week old black and tan boy called Harvey who's been with us just over a week now. He was carried into my daughters class this morning to show her teacher which then turned into a rather un expected show and tell talk. He was so good and handled it very well.

We are veering towards Murphy.... but who knows what name he will end up with! We will have to wait til September and decide when we get to know him a little! ;)

He is so lovely, and has a very mature face,. He looks like a real character already!!

Back