• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet the Kids!!

Cathryn

Hi All!!

Well I have been promising you all these for a few days now, so I suppose I better introduce you to:-

Diamond

CrystalsPuppies15July003.jpg

Sassy

CrystalsPuppies15July002.jpg

Taylor

CrystalsPuppies15July011.jpg

Morgan

CrystalsPuppies15July007.jpg

Teddy

CrystalsPuppies15July005.jpg

If you had any idea how difficult it was to get those pics!! Puppies have a habit of twitching around all the time and you just get everything lined up right, hit the shutter and BANG they flippin' well move!!

A couple more in a moment!!

A couple more!

She ain't heavy, she's my sister!

CrystalsPuppies15July004.jpg

Da Three Amigo's! Morgan, Teddy and Taylor!

CrystalsPuppies15July012.jpg

They're fantastic pics Cathryn.....love them all, thank you for sharing them....They're looking great (y)

oh they are so sweet Cathryn - thanks for sharing!! They are doing really well - the characters are starting to show aren't they?

One word-ADORABLE. They are all so cute. I love Sassy. I have a tri named Sassafrass that is called sassy too.

Oh, they are just sooooo sweet. Love the picture of the 3 amigos! And what great pictures too.

So, are you keeping any of them?

Oh, they are just sooooo sweet. Love the picture of the 3 amigos! And what great pictures too.

So, are you keeping any of them?

Yes, Sassy for certain and probably one of the boys as well but time will tell as to which one of them, they are a lovely even litter, decisions, decisions!! icon_nwunsure icon_nwunsure

Back