• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gracie's 9 months birthday and other happenings!

Gracie's Mommy

Hello all! Haven't been around too much lately. Things have been pretty busy at work and at home. I'm changing my Master's program to be a grades 5-12 English teacher! This is a major career change...something that I've thought about for awhile now...and I'm SO excited. Now, it's just the execution of grad school application to the new school and waiting to here back that I got accepted (fingers crossed). Then, I'll start classes in the fall...hopefully with the whole program done and job in hand in two years. I think it will be a whirlwind 2 yrs!

It's been a whirlwind summer for us so so far, too! Gracie and I have finished Obedience 1 and 2...she's such a star! We're planning on the CGC test on August 6. Need to work on our stays a bit before then...and the brush test, but otherwise, I think we're ready! Depending on how things go in the next few weeks, we may also be starting an Advanced Outdoor Obedience class soon with plans to take a Therapy Dog Class after October (Gracie will be 1 then).

So, I realied that I haven't taken pictures of her in SO long...she's grown so much! Just in the last week or so, her coat has grown considerably longer. We just went through the puppy coat shedding before that (hair everywhere!! :eek: ). Glad that has passed! It's so exciting watching her grow and develop!

Sitting pretty
9mosbday-Isureamcute.jpg

Playing w/ rope toy
9mosbday-playingwithropetoy.jpg

Looking all grown up here
9mosbday-shelooksallgrownup.jpg

"Mommy, put down the camera and thow the toy!"
9mosbday-arentyougoingtothrowit.jpg

"Please?"
9mosbday.jpg

A few more...sleeping pics

Just love pics of her sleeping...she's so cute! It's actually very hard to get her with her eyes closed since the minute something moves, she opens them!

...but, I got one!
9mosbday-justresting.jpg

"Are you talking about me?"
9mosbday-areyoulookingatme.jpg

"Trying to sleep here!" This is right before she'd do one of her patented heavy sighs! :p
9mosbday-restingondaddy-1.jpg

Gracie is gorgeous :lotsaluv: And congratulations on finishing Obedience 1 and 2 :rah: :rah:

Grace is such a sweet little doll... and congratuations Gracie on passing Obedience 1 & 2. Beau has just graduated from baby puppy to O1 and we are really enjoying it.

Happy nine month birthday Gracie :rah:

Sounds like you are well on your way with your new career.
As a CGC Evaluator I am almost sure Gracie will pass her test. It is not as difficult as you think. If she has passed her obedience classes this should be just as easy. Good luck!

Thanks all...might have gotten a bit carried away with the pics! I was just so excited! She's grown so much since I last took pictures! I just can't believe how fast they grow...9 months already!

Sara-- Thanks!

Caraline-- WTG Beau!! I almost don't know what to do now that we're not in a class for a bit. I love them just as much as she does!

Scouty-- You're so right...she has such the personality and a ton of facial expressions. She definitely fits in my house, too. She has this perfect exhasperated heavy sigh...makes me laugh every time!

Karen-- Thanks...In general, I tend to over worry about things! But, good to know that my worries will probably be unwarranted. I'm excited to take it even if we don't pass the first time. I'm sure she'll be a cavie superstar and pass with flying colors, though!

Back