• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun day in aid of NESSR {Springer/Cavalier rescue}

Nicki

Nessr will be holding a funday on the 22nd of July at Druridge Bay Country Park, Redrow, Morpeth, Northumberland, entry is free and it should be a good day, the park backs on to one of the best dog beaches in the country, with miles of sand and no restrictions its a doggy paradise. It would be lovely to see you, please see poster below for main list of attractions

fundayposter.jpg

Sounds great!! Do have a problem though, will be in Cornwall by then and that's one heck of a drive!! ;):drivecar:

Yes I could do with one of those Star Trek transporters really - I have to go to the hospital this weekend {nothing serious} so unfortunately can't make it either :(

Yes I could do with one of those Star Trek transporters really - I have to go to the hospital this weekend {nothing serious} so unfortunately can't make it either :(

Hope your appt goes well, I agree a a teleporter would be fantastic! Well that or a cloning machine, just think what I could achieve in a day then! :lol:

we got harry chipped for free in our home by the dog warden, all i had to do was show him my tax credit award!
he was there within 30 mins too and i'd only rang to enquire lol

Sorry i'm going to be locked up in my room that weekend ;-)
hope everyone has fun though

have just had a look at their website. What a fantastic job they do, there is a video on there of Molly a rescue dog and it is absolutely heart breaking.
How can humans be so cruel?
Hope they get a good turnout for their funday:)

NESSR also take in cavaliers and have been central in helping me a few times -- support them if you can!

Great Ryan - I think it will be a brilliant day, I'm really disappointed that I can't go :(

Well they are going to have two beautiful contestants for prettiest bitch then :)

Great Ryan - I think it will be a brilliant day, I'm really disappointed that I can't go :(

Well they are going to have two beautiful contestants for prettiest bitch then :)

Thanks Nicki :D :D :D

Hope all goes well for you, with your appointment

What a Great Show!!!!! Sorry that we were not able to stay for longer than the 2 hours we were there. Could not believe the ammount of people and (dogs of every breed) . The stands were good and very interesting, we took along some tinned dog food and some treats for the NSSR dogs in rescue. The attractions for the children were fab,
know doubt they all had a wonderful time , ie, fire engine, police dogs displays, games etc , etc. The only down thing was the parking, we arrived there aroung mid day, but when we were leaving the traffic congestion wasnt good, as its just say a bit better than single lane road and some people had parked, so you can imagine, most people decided to leave there cars and walk to the event. The good thing also, the weather stayed fine, even got better as the day went on, so hope everyone who visited had a good time as we did, also Nicki, hope everything went well for you at the docs today.

Thanks Joan, so glad you went and had a good time.

There was a big parade of dogs that NESSR has homed over the years...including some from ELEVEN years ago!! I think poor Cynthia who runs NESSR went through boxes of tissues - but happy tears for once!!

Precious Fred, a beautiful older Springer rescued from the pound in a poor condition, with horrific wounds to his tail {it looks like someone tried to hack his tail off OMG} managed to be there and enjoyed his day.

Ryan, did you manage to go?

Thanks for the thoughts for my appt - yes it went well, I now have a diagnosis and should soon be starting some meds to help with the pain...

Back