• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

No. 4

sallymum

Well ive done ive added another little one to my family. This is def. it. No more(apart from the odd foster) He is a lovely black and tan the vet puts him at about 3-4 yrs and what a cutie he is.

This little lad came out of the pound today,abit quite at the moment but getting on great with my others.A big thanks to Brid who transported him for me.
Now the big prob is what do i call him, any ideas. I will have to get someone to show me how to put pics up havent got a clue.

You cannot stop until you have a Ruby!! Congratulations and thanks for taking him in. How Neal or James for names? Do not know where those came from but seem to go with your others to me !!!

I took photos of him when I had him in the house so I can put them up for you if you want. Just let me know.

Yes pics please Brid!!

I can now tell the true story behind this dog... :lol:

This B&T was in the pound all last week and I had my name on him for rescue. The problem is that I can only get the poundies if no one books them for rehoming or they aren't reclaimed. Usually cavaliers will be booked befaore they are ever released to rescue, and I always worry they will end up somewhere bad...:shifty:

Sallymum indicated an interest in him but was unable to book over the phone and she lives a long ways from this pound. Brid very kindly responded to a request for someone to see if they could help out. This poor man did a full seven days in the pound in an outdoor kennel :( . I bet he was thrilled to get out.

Other rescue folks did put up posters in the area where he was found and notices at area vets but there was no response. So people did their best to find the owners but now he is out and happy in his new home. :flwr: Thanks to all involved. :)

Great job everyone! Bet he's glad to be out of there. Now....must see pictures to come up with a name ;)

Here he is:
Photos not great as he just had a bath and kept moving to dry himself!!

2007_07150018.jpg

2007_07150016.jpg

2007_07150015.jpg

Oh how cute he is. Congratulations.... Here are some boy names:
Cooper, Presley, Clancy, Logan, Willis, Kirby, Simon, Felix, Brinkley, and of course Chance (for his second chance).

Lovely and he has such a full coat! Brid you are the queen of cavalier grooming... :lol: No pound or rescue dog escapes your warm soapy water. :lol:

That is for sure!!! He was matted a fair bit. He smelt of yucky dog pound when he came first and now he smells of johnsons!!!

Had him at vet last night not all great news. Has a slight heart murmer which isnt really unexpected been a cav, probly from a BYB. His coat which looks ok at the front is not to great at the back and underneath all scaby the vet is hoping its not mange,gave him an injection. Apart from that he is very healthy also been nuerered. Still havent decided on a name.

Wasn't online last night so missed this little man!! Well done to all of you for getting him out of there! As for names, well I adore Logan (But am very biased on that!) others I think might suit him are Comet or Chad?? Again very biased for Chad as that was the name of my first show boy, Logan is his gt, grandson!!

Hope you can get his skin condition under control and that it isn't mange!! And no, you can't stop until you have all four colours!! :lol:

Yeah i actually like Logan, that is one i will consider. Chad no it reminds me to much of a Chief where i used to work. Hopefully he skin will be fine he is such a sweet gentle guy, someone must of cared for him at some stage, he seems to be house trainned, walks great on a lead. The only thing at the moment i can see is that his not to sure on cats but we can work on that.

Back