• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is anyone here on facebook??

nursejess80

They have added a new application to facebook called dogbook, and I was just wondering if anyone was on there. Ruby is on there, and I've been inviting other Cavaliers to be her friend......

I left Chester a bone, too, so he'd know I was there. ;)

He is just so adorable!

-laura

I just added dog book. If you want to find me I'm Melissa Collett with a home town of Kewaskum WI USA.

I cant find you on there melissa :)

Found you! i think i have added you

Last edited:
Nope I'm having a problem finding Melissa too, there are a lot of Melissa Collett's. Whats on your profile pic?

Yes we are both on there, I have an album of Harvey on there.. Haven't seen that application! Harvey will be her friend :)

Mine is Emma Jackson home town Leek Staffordshire UK... can some one send me a god club request if they see this?

Thanks

I am now on the dog book my profile is now visible to everyone on searches - Emma Jackson hometown Leek, Staffordshire. My dog is Harvey so if you have any cavs that want to be his friend please feel free to request on there :)

Back