• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brotherly Love

Cathryn

Well I was up by the puppy run and looked into the box and spotted Morgan and Teddy having a little sleepy cuddle!! Crystal for once didn't jump in and wake them up! :lol:

Here they are, "I LOVE You Bro!!" :lol: :lotsaluv:

Boyscuddle001.jpg

THAT IS THE MOST PRECIOUS PUPPY CUDDLE I HAVE EVER SEEN!:D
You have caught a very precious moment!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

oh my god cathryn that is the most precious picture really think that should be entered in for the calender

that is just the most precious picture ever......... and i also agree with coconut in saying it should be entered in the calander:D :D :D

Oh Cathryn,
That picture is to DIE for!! I wish I had some of that going on in my house!!!
I agree with above- DEFINATLY Calander Material!!

That's adorable Cathryn. I'm hunting round for pictures of Taylor, have you posted any? I want to see how that cute ear is coming on! :lotsaluv:

Will see how co-operative he is in the morning Pauline, but Diamond has even cuter ear markings to be honest with you, will see how co-operative she is in the morning too!! :lol: Could be entertaining, am sure their ears are opening, I made some high pitched noises this afternoon and they all were looking around "What's that?" :lol:

CUTE ALERT! CUTE ALERT! CUTE ALERT! CUTE ALERT!

:D Awww, thats all I have to say. I am just so cuted out.:D

I agree with Jen....screen saver worthy....framed....make cards with it....awesome photo! Might just be the cutest puppy pic I have ever seen!!!!! (on par with Bruce's puppies-in-the-tub pic)

Back