• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

And here's some more....

nursejess80

177775534207_0_ALB.jpg

Another nap....

113395534207_0_ALB.jpg

She loves to lay on my father-in-law's head for some reason!

JuneJuly2007025.jpg

Playing with her ball.

JuneJuly2007027.jpg

Relaxing in the sun at my parents' house.

JuneJuly2007019.jpg

Looking pretty!!

She's a sweetiepie OK!! Also has a nice collection of Puppia's going on there too! icon_whistling :lotsaluv:

Very sweet! I have one head smotherer too -- Jaspar -- have no idea why they do this. :lol:

India's breeder said she's a 'climber/hugger'. Her mother, a b&t, was also one.

I've read about cavaliers who hug having Ch. Caderyn Black Tulip in their lineage, which is true for India!

It's funny because she really only lays across his face and has been doing it since the first time she met him. Maybe it's his mustache..... She'll wrap her paws around my arm sometimes when I come home from work and just "hug" me. Also, when we're taking naps sometimes, she'll lay beside me and kind of put her head on my neck, and she'll kind of be huggy when I pick her up by putting her paws around my neck. They're so funny!! I didn't realize that it was a bit of a breed trait!

Back