• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another newbie from Ireland

Nick

Hello All,

I've just joined CavalierTalk, and want to say a quick Hi!:D

We had a lovely blenheim cav at home when I was in my late teens. Ludwig was a happy, gentle soul who lived a long, healthy and enriching life. Now it is time for us (myself, OH and 7 year old only child) to share our lives with a new cav. We live in a small village in County Kildare, and OH works from home, which means that the cav would not be alone in our house all day. We have a large secure, dog friendly garden (6ft high walls, 8ft high hedges) for play time.

I have read the various warnings about puppy farms with horror, and am now looking for a bit of advice or help in locating a genuine breeder in Ireland. The last thing I want to do is support the evil puppy farm trade in any way:( . So any assistance, guidance or advice would be much appreciated.

Nick

Hi and icon_welcome to the board, there's plenty of great people here to offer advice and help, it was through this board and the wonderful folk on here that we found Megan :D

Good luck in your search, and enjoy the site, loads of great pics for you to see too (y)

Hi icon_welcome to the boards!! Good Luck in finding your newest family member, am sure that Karlin will steer you in the right direction!! (y)

Hi and welcome to the site, I am sure Karlin will find you a furbaby. Keep us posted on your progress :)

Thank you all for your lovely welcome. I feel like I've been here for ages, although I only lurked for a few days before joining!

hi and welcome. Ur not to far away from in Laois. Maybe u can join us on a walk we are trying to organise.

Hi Sallymum,

That sounds great! Glenbarrow is a lovely walk, as is Donadea Forest Park. Lots of exciting smells for the four legged friends too! Just have to wait for our little cavie to arrive first!

Back