• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oprah's dog

Yes, I shouldn't have read that at work. It is hard to answer the phone with a huge lump in the throat. So sad.

So sad, but you have to get to the end! Such a great message. Huge tissue warning though!

:hug:cavtiny

Oh, I'm wiping the tears as I write.....That is so SAD! I've watched Oprah for years and my mom gets her magazine, so I read it every time I go to her house. She loves those dogs SO MUCH and was always talking about them. I can't even imagine..........

Oh my gosh--that's so, so sad. I often try to imagine not having Wrigley and/or Mia and just can't. The other day, Wrigley broke away from me on a walk to chase a cat and got in the street. As I rounded the corner to catch him I heard a car horn and he was running back onto the grass from the street. Boy did I get an earful from the driver of that car. I took him home and cried--it was so scary. How do these creatures get so embedded in our hearts??!!?

The article has a great message--just love Oprah!

Oh no. I remember just seing Oprah and those 3 pups on one of her shows not to many months ago. So sad. What a heart breaker.

Back