• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Boxerly

Hi ya my name is Elaine im new here but a few of you will know me from PI and DID.Like yourselves I adore cavalierscavtinyI had one for 7 years till he died in vets after getting an op.That was 8 years ago but I still get upset when I see a CKC.At the minute I have a boxer and a cat but also foster dogs.We were meant to adopt a boxer pup but it wasnt meant to be and since I love cavs Ive decided to get one again:rah:.I would love to foster them aswell so Karlin ye know im here.Im a full time mammy with 3 kids.Hope to get to know you all and get involved where I can.Elaine

Hi Elaine!!

icon_welcome to the boards!! I am so sorry you lost your lovely dog that way, I'm sure that Karlin can fix you up if you ask her nicely!! ;)

Looking forwards to reading your posts!

Welcome Elaine. I am a Cavalier/Boxer person too. Actually up until a few years ago I had 7 Boxers & a Great Dane. Old Man Time now sees us with only our 9 year old Sam the Boxer, 2 1/2 year old Sonny the Cavalier we adopted 8 months ago and also our 7 month old Beau the Cavalier puppy. Our guys get on really well. Beau absolutely adores Sam & snuggles up with him when he gets the opportunity, and Sam is so gentle and fatherly with him in return.

Last edited:
Back