• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very scary wasp attack

I have just caught up on this thread - what an awful experience! I hope Leo and Jasper are feeling better now. I'm sure they enjoyed their little treat and the TLC.:hug:

Karlin,

So, so sorry to hear about yours, Jasper's and Leo's horrible experience. Thanks goodness Lily was farther away. I'm so happy to read that everyone is doing fine. How nerve racking!!!

VERY scary!!!! I am soooooo glad that Leo is ok. Poor little one.... I am very glad that the 3 dogs and mum are all fine.

Reading about events like this makes me realize that I am so ill prepared for emergencies. I have a big prepacked bag that I take in the car for the pups (like a diaper bag for kids) but filled with premeasured bags of food,water, toys, extra leashes....but NO telephone number of the vet....no emergency kit.....nothing extremely important. I feel like an idiot for not thinking about emergencies!!!

Omg!

:eek: :eek: :eek: That must have been so so so scary for you and the dogs. I have never liked wasps myself but never stung by one AND DON'T WISH TO BE! Hope they are feeling ok now and that they are back to there old selves.;) ;) ;)

Wow, what a scary experience. So glad to hear that everybody is feeling better now. I think I would have had a heart attack. Were you stung while picking the bees off of the dogs?

that's scary to read about how they invite their friends over for the attack too. :yikes

Back