• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Niko and Jack

Jen

Fat Boy Slim (Niko) in his favorite spot.

IMG_0357.jpg

Jack giving me attitude when I asked him why he was going upstairs.

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

Jack looks like a tough guy all right in that pic. :lol: That catbed looks very comfy. How do you keep your stair carpet from being clawed? Mine always think the stairs are a giant scratching post. :rolleyes:

Talk about if looks could kill:)

I know, right?!? He just got done yawning...he's really a softie. :D

Jack looks like a tough guy all right in that pic. :lol: That catbed looks very comfy. How do you keep your stair carpet from being clawed? Mine always think the stairs are a giant scratching post. :rolleyes:

My dad made that bench for the cats, it opens up--that's where we store our firewood (keeps Gus and Abbey from shredding it!). I don't know why the cats don't scratch, and we have leather furniture as well, they've just never scratched anything but their posts. Lucky for us, but kinda odd.

Last edited:
:eek: What about this attitude then Jack. (Normal cat thing.):rolleyes: :rolleyes: Niko, I think you are enjoying a compy rest after a hard day, well resting.

Your cat is just beautiful and I love the attitude picture his eyes are so green just georgous.
judy

Back