• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just Hangin......

merlinsmum

I don't have a dog guard in the back of my car as my old one doesn't fit so I got this dog net which I found that you needed to drill into the frame - didn't think that work would be too impressed so I just hooked it around the head rests and attached to the coat hooks.

Merlin has decided he's rather be in the net than in the back with Oakley!

869416403_64e9d01942.jpg

869416385_a8cc36eb14.jpg

Oh that is too funny!! You've been coming up with the best pictures of your doglets lately....keeping me laughing!

:D
Aren't there any rules about blocking the drivers view to the back? :p
It looks really funny, and it is amazing that the little one keeps the balance!
Wonderful picture!

They are so cute but I am concerned that in the event of an accident they could be seriously hurt. No safety harness or crates.

They are so cute but I am concerned that in the event of an accident they could be seriously hurt. No safety harness or crates.

Don't worry - he didn't stay up there long - got hoofed back in the back with Oakley after the pics were taken!

Back