• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly's summer

ourempire

Molly just came in and fetched me, so we could sit and cuddle. She sometimes does that: pats me on my leg, gives me her "pleeease-look" and head for "our" spot on the floor, close to the computer and television. So I thought I would post some new pictures of her:

The first one shows her cuddling up with Christian. She is not supposed to be in our leather couch, so she stands on the floor, but leans her head us much horizontal as possible, giving her body almost a V-shape :D

871198244_7224b5025e.jpg

This photo is from a couple of weeks ago, when she was ill. I slept in the kitchen on a temporary bed, so we could get out quickly. But she was definitely well enough to find out that it was OK to sleep in the bed with and without me, when she is ill (which is not allowed upstairs, and she respects it).

870341341_6f636f7130.jpg

The last one is just her playing in the garden - she loves her old toys, even though they are now reduced to garden toys (the squeeking sound has long gone!).

871193370_43bd5c59e1.jpg

Molly is so cute! She looks so cozy on your cot. :) I love to see ruby pictures - thanks for sharing!!

Molly is a sweetie. I love her white chest. It looks just like Annie's. I call it her "puffy shirt." Seinfeld fans will understand.

Dave

What a sweet-love she is!!!!! I too like her white under-side...very pretty!!!

What a little sweetheart you are Molly :lotsaluv: Love the pic of you cuddled up in your sick bed, glad you got better quickly!!

Back