• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Joining agility Training at last

Sue.k

Hi everyone,

I am so excited, I am finally going to bring Prince to agility training. We are starting on Wednesday evening (weather permitting of course) I was talking to the dog trainer on Saturday and she was telling me how much fun it is, the class is from 7 to 7.30 every Wednesday. I wont be able to bring Lucy because she is very over weight and I have noticed when she gets out of bed she limps :( , I will be bringing her to the vet when her weight is down a bit so I am gonna ask her to check her leg out, I hope its just a bit of stiffness and nothing else.

Prince has lost so much weight and has gotten so much more energy, I am just so excited about the agility, I think he is going to really love it :) I am hoping Lucy will be in good shape in no time, as soon as the weight is off she will be coming with us, I am soooooooo excited. Will let you all know how it goes, I am gonna ask my o/h to come with us and take some pictures, I will post them as soon as I get them.

Prince will have a great time. I started agility 2 weeks ago - I brought Bella the first week who wasn't the slightest bit interested :rolleyes: so I brought Molly last week and she had a ball. She was great at the weaves :D

Hope Lucys leg is OK.

I am signing up Dixie for the pre-agility classes that begin in Aug. She has to take those first. I hope she likes it..... Let me know how Prince likes it.

Fun. Mika is done her puppy kindergarten and will start puppy agility in Sept. I'm really looking forward to it. I think she'll be good at it.

Back