• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility Jump!

Cinder

Cinder has recently started agility and we thought it would be a good idea to build him a jump or two so that he can practice at home! We hope to start Simon (our Cocker) in agility pretty soon as well (but we're going to do a basic obedience with him first to build his confidence....he's a little leary of the jump right now!).

We're really happy with how the jumps turned out! And as you can see our two boys are really happy with running AROUND them Now hopefully they will be equally as happy learning how to jump OVER them!

Let the Building Begin....

HARD AT WORK!
ConradDrilling.jpg

WHATCHA DOIN' DAD? CAN I HELP?
CinderCheckingOutConradBuilding.jpg

WELL THIS PART IS A LITTLE BORING....I THINK I'LL GO CHASE BUTTERFLYS OR SOMETHIN'....I'M OUTTA HERE.....LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S PLAY-TIME!
ConradBuildingwithCharlie.jpg

WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS???
SimonCinderWaitingtoJump.jpg

OHHHHHHHHH......SO WE RUN AROUND IT LIKE THIS?
SimonCinderRunAroundJump1.jpg

WATCH ME SIMON....DAD SAYS THIS IS HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DONE!
CinderJumping.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

-Bonnie

Back