• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Traveler?

CavalierLover

Has anyone used this product: Happy Traveler (by Ark Naturals)? (all natural calming product: Valerian, Chamomile, Kava Kava and St. John's Wort)

We are going on vacation this weekend. We will have lots of treats (but that doesn't stop him even though he knows "quiet") and a banana filled Kong but it is a 4 hour drive and will be on a ferry for 2h30. Bishop loves the car....but not when it stops (he goes crazy, whining, barking very loudly and is soooo excited).

Any thoughts on this product (or anything else you've tried that's natural) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :flwr:

If you find the answer to his barking when you stop....tell me!! :confused: Jake is great when the car is moving...but he really goes off as soon as I slow down or get ready to pull over. Drives me bonkers!!

That sounds a lot like Rescue Remedy ( http://www.rescueremedy.com )which many people have recommened on this board and is great for humans and their animals. I have used Rescue Remedy myself and really liked it but I've never had to give it to Chester since he's always been a chill little dude on car rides.

Back