• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly & Maxwell swim for the first time!

Lynn

What??? You want us to go in it???!!!!

885809996_1b86176a2f.jpg

I (Molly) jump from rock to rock, but Maxwell needs Daddy's help

885876922_ac4491c402.jpg

I guess it's not all that bad..... This is the extent of my 'swimming' (Maxwell)

885877070_312a465d17.jpg

This is the moment when I am swimming for the first time!!!! I was VERY surprised when I no longer could touch the bottom and had to swim!!!! (Molly)

885877690_77b430b48a.jpg

Look Mommy!! I'm swimming!!! I got the stick!!!

885877822_64cd440d30.jpg

How GREAT was that!??? I love swimming for a stick!! What a good girl I am!

885939400_d175c37ac2.jpg

Any more sticks out there?????

885877176_9df68bdf99.jpg

I absolutely love the photo captioned "How GREAT was that!??? I love swimming for a stick!! What a good girl I am!" If I was not in love with Cavaliers before that photo would make me fall in love. Way to go, Molly!!!

Oh man...what a gorgeous place! I have to admit that I have never taken Chester swimming, but perhaps we will in the future. Your babies look like real naturals and they look so, so happy out in the great outdoors!

Lovely pics,reminds me of Canada.

NOT far from Canada Justine! Without checking the exact miles, I'll guess we were about 100-150 miles from the Canada Border! The state campground was called Peaks Kenny in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine. We had a ver nice time..... next weekend we're going camping again....can't wait!

What's the trick? Indy wants nothing to do with the water, but the beach sucks too, cause she thinks the waves are out to get her! If we had a nice lake nearby I might be able to sell her on the idea! :)

Beautiful photos! I actually felt like I was on a mini vacation while viewing your photos. Your cavs are lovely! :luv:

Thanks for the nice messages! The camp ground we stayed at is a state park called 'Peaks Kenny' in Dover-Foxcroft Maine. Wooded campsites and a very clean park....for those looking for a more 'back to nature' (with flush toilets and showers) this is a beautiful park. Dogs are not allowed on the public beach but we found an out of the way place where they could access the water. Molly got interested in the water once we started throwing a stick for her...otherwise, she was not overly excited about the water. Here are a few links to the park if anyone is interested...the second link is a web cam of the lake.

http://www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/doc/parks/find_one_name.pl?park_id=20

http://home.comcast.net/~mmccormack5/

What great pictures and a wonderful place! Your pups are beautiful! Glad they enjoyed their first water outing.:)

Back