• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A good tear stain remover???

nursejess80

I remember a post from a while back that recommended a good tear stain remover. I use saline-soaked pads right now to clean around Ruby's eyes, but she absolutely hates it when I do it. She always tried to bite me and the pad. I don't know much about the commercial types that I've found at petstores, and I want to use one that you guys have tried and KNOW that works. Ruby's eyes aren't bad or anything, but I want to be consistent so that she doesn't have horrible stains. My sister has an English bulldog that has AWFUL tear stains and is probably going to have to have surgery to correct her eyelids (they turn inward, or something). Hopefully whatever I find out on here can help her as well. Thanks!!

Back