• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish members: €5 microchipping this week

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
The Dublin SPCA has a mobile unit that will microchip dogs for only €5 over the coming week. The unit will be visiting various Superquinn shopping centres to do this. They say they will be planning clinics on the Northside as well in coming weeks.

http://www.dspca.ie/news_item.php?number=59&type=News&archive=No

This is a fantastic price so if you haven't chipped your dogs, now is your chance! Vets normally charge from €25-50 for this.

Wow, that is great, I havent got either of mine done, there is no chance I could get off work though!! I will have to keep on eye on the website to see when they are doing it again.

bumping this back up so people don't miss this great opportunity!

I am told they are supposed to be going to Swords and other Northside locations in a couple of weeks.

I was just looking at the pleaces that are doing the micro chipping this weekend. Could anyone tell me which of these places would be nearest to me. Im in Laois.

Hmmm, don't know. Lucan is probaby the easiest to reach as it is off the M50 but roadworks around there are really bad at the moment. Also that was today so you'd need one of the weekend locations.

This is a DSPCA (Dublin SPCA) initiative so is only for the Dublin area. For other regions, contact your local SPCA and find out if they plan something similar perhaps?

Superquinn Sundrive Rd July 26th Thur Microchipping - from 2.30pm
Superquinn Lucan July 27th Fri Microchipping - from 2.30pm
Superquinn Knocklyon July 28th Sat Microchipping - from 2.30pm

Superquinn Sutton Aug 2nd Thur Microchipping - from 2.30pm
Superquinn Ballinteer Aug 3rd Fri Microchipping - from 2.30pm
Superquinn Walkinstown Aug 4th Sat Microchipping - from 2.30pm

Back