• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier ClipArt

Jenny37

Hi everyone----after my bad experience with TinkerBell, walking into a grooming shop that I worked at being mauled, I have decided to open my own grooming business,

So of course, I would like to have a cavalier for my logo. I am looking for something whimsical, as I have named my business "Beautify The Beast Pet Grooming".

Does anybody have any or a place that I might find some?

By the way, TinkerBell has recovered 100%, no limp or anything! Now if I could just get her potty trained!!!!!lol

Great idea and congrats on the new business -- I love the name! :) Don't have any ideas on an image though...:cool:

I'm so glad TinkerBell is doing so well now. That must be an enormous relief to you!

I like the name!! Glad Tinkerbell is okay. I thought about you all when Shelby was attacked and realized how lucky we were. I've always got my eyes open when I see those chows!

Wow that is great news Jenny, on all fronts. It is strange how sometimes good can come out of something bad. I am really pleased to hear that Tinkerbell recovered 100% from that attack. Yes, I love the name too.

Maybe you could find an up-and-budding graphics artist to design a cavalier logo for you???

Hi Jenny. I've asked my son to do you a logo. By chance, only two days ago, he asked me to make him design a logo a day (he's at uni studying digital art). He would like to know what colours you want and do you want the name of the shop incorporated in the logo? I assumed you'd want black and white but he is thinking orange. Anyway, please get back to me about any ideas you have. He thought of an idea in about 10 seconds so you may have an logo by the time you sign in today!

Here's some of his work:

http://ajd.deviantart.com/ (click on Gallery)

The first picture you see really needs to be zoomed into. It's really quite large and amazing. Or I think this link will enlarge it for you:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18967373/ (click on full view)

Back