• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thought I'd introduce you all to Sasha!

Furry_Monster

Picked her up this morning.

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

Hope you like her :D

Aww she's a little slug in the last one. How adorably cute & small she is!

She's very fair, isn't she?

She is adorable and her name is very, very sweet too! One of Chester's favorite playmates is a yellow lab mix named Sasha and she is the sweetest girl ever! Sweet name for sweet girls!

Yup, she is very fair on her back.
She has got darker since I last saw her so hopefully she should go the proper rich chestnut colour when shes older.
Have taken more pics but don't want to bore you all! :)

Precious!!!!!!!! Love the pic with her sitting up next to her ball. Make sure to take LOTS & LOTS of pics of her. I regret not taking more pics of my two when they were so much smaller....they are little for such a short time. Enjoy each moment!!!!

Pretty, adorable, "hug-able" little girl! The pictures just say "love me, please love me!" - and I am sure you do!

Hi Rebecca:

I'm so glad you've named your new puppy Sasha. I lost my blenheim Sasha in June of this year and i miss her more every day. She would have loved your new pup - I know she will undoubtedly watch over your new little puppy.

Sheri

Back