• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trix

sallymum

Collected Trix from Dublin today off his previous foster mum and from the time he jumped into car i have never seen a dog so laid back and happy just to go with the flow .
My main concern with him been an older dog and with my crowd there might be a bit of tension between them but i dont no why i worried because u would think he has always been here.
Trix so far loves everything and eveyone. Loves his walks, his food and my kids, took him for check up at vets, the vet said his in great health also he has never seen such a trusting dog.
Also Trix is such an very good behaved dog, will sit and go to bed.
Oh why cant i have room for a 5th. All i can say is who ever is the lucky person that takes him on is sure going to be lucky.

Great news, glad to hear he's settled in so well (y)
Oh why cant i have room for a 5th

That's the thing with Cavaliers.....1ce you have 1......you just want more and more :D

He's looking for his new family. :) An adult home or home with older kids (5 or 6+) would be perfect, especially if there's another dog (or four! :lol:) as a companion. PM me if you are interested.

Just to update. Trix has been with me since Wednesday and what a great boy he is, very relaxed dog who loves sitting down beside u(well usually on ur lap) or going for walks.
When im out and about with him people who we meet can not believe he is 9 as he is so lively loves to run around and play. Trix is also very good with every dog we have meet including my own, he has also been great with my kids and granddaughter who is not 3 yet, but saying that she isnt pulling and hugging him (shes not allowed to).
Trix is also completely house trainned and is not like some males that i have had who have to mark there spot.
Trix is one of the best dogs i have fostered and if i hadnt of just taken Coco on i would have been asking Karlin to consider me.

Glad he's doing well! Despite some grey on his face, I have strong doubts he is this old (his previous owner's guess -- no one is sure of his age as he started as a rescued breeding dog) -- given his background and what he has been fed (soft food only for a few years now :yikes) his teeth will seem older and many blenheims start to go grey on their face by about 5 or 6. From the previous owner's description I would guess he is more likely to be around 7ish. He's just too active and the younger age would fit more consistently with the age at which many puppy farm dogs are sold off. They tend to dump them well before they start moving into ther senior years so it wouldn't make sense for him to be 9.

I found it hard to believe that he could be 9, even at times to think that he could be 7 he acts like a pup, but with out the hassle of toilet trainning and chewing.

He sounds wonderful, what a super man - I really hope he finds his special forever home soon.

Back