• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Am I crazy????

Lynn

I am sure that you all are going to think I am totally nuts, but I am quite sure that my Molly communicates 'yes' & 'no' by blinking. Not alllllll the time, but I've noticed it more & more lately. I've noticed lately that when I ask her a question like 'do you want to go out?' or 'do you want a cookie?' (when I am sure she does) she closes both eyes together at the same time. To me, it says 'yes' and I have noticed a one eyed blink to questions where I am guessing she is saying 'no' or 'not sure'. Has anyone else seen this sort of behavior in their dog???? I'm very biased about my Molly as I am sure she is extremely gifted :D (& brilliant!!) and I am not the one that is totally & completely crazy!

Lynn - your not the only one who thinks their dog talks!!!!!
I told a few of my friends a few wks ago I thought Rex was blinking replies to me and I'm sure they were all saying I was nuts when I left :D Rex blinks once for yes and twice for no and if he really wants something he "sings" to us. Lately if I say I love you he'll "sing" it back to me especially if he's in the middle of a big smoother hug :luv:

Oh my gosh! If that's true, then you are not biased... she IS extremely gifted and briliiant! :D Can you get it on video!? I'd love to see!

I can't say I've noticed my Molly blink ever, let alone in a code to answer my questions. That would be AWESOME!

-laura

Lately if I say I love you he'll "sing" it back to me especially if he's in the middle of a big smoother hug :luv:

I tell Molly "I love you" about 1000 times a day! Ha! I would LOVE it if she would "sing" it back to me. :luv:

-laura

Oh, I think Ruby talks all the time, so either we're both crazy, or neither of us is! When I ask her a question, like, "Ruby, do you need to go potty?', she'll make a little sound or whinish noise like "Yes, mommy". My husband thinks I'm crazy, but last night before bedtime, Ruby was lying on the bed while I was washing my face, and I looked at her and winked. I SWEAR she winked back at me with her left eye.....

Back