• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some people

sallymum

Today when i was picking Trix up from Bewleys hotel car park i was talking to the lady that had been looking after him. Trix was standing beside me on lead, tail wagging 19 to the dozen when a lady walks past saying" I thought he was going to attack me, is he cross " All we could do was stand there open mouth, looked down at Trix just in case he was frothing at the mouth or something but no his tail was still wagging. I think he was more interested with an ant or something that was creeping alone the path. I dont think he even seen her.
This really makes me mad cos its people like her that gives dogs bad names. I suppose she went into her friends, family or who ever she was meeting and told them about a mad dog that went to bite her hand of or something.

I know what you mean, I always feel so annoyed when I see people out when I have the dogs, and they look at these adorable furry things with the sweetest faces with such disdain. I don't understand how anyone can thing badly about them! It's those little yippy dogs that give them a bad name, I've been bitten by those dogs before, but a Cav would never just go and bite someone! I don't get people at all!

Back