• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

From Miami - The Entire "Z-Team"

jcj528

Here they are!
03-17-07.jpg

Zena on the left, Zoey next to her, Ziggy beside Zoey and finally the anchor of the "Z-Team" Zack. They all say :cool: "Hello from Miami." :cool:

What an adorable picture. Welcome. That is neat with all being "Z's". Those corgis are just so cute.

Ahhh!! We considered a Corgi before deciding upon a Mini Schnauzer. I love Corgis! What a fun group you have!:D

welcome

Welcome to the site! Your furbabies are adorable! Love that they are all named with a Z. Very cute!
Im in Miami quite often and have a 1.5yr old Tri female. I rarely see dogs around because we stay on the beach. Never seen another cav down there but now I know they are there!!

That's a great picture! Our trainer had a Corgi...had to be one of the best behaved (and smartest!) dogs I've ever seen. Great line up!

Back