Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoring

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snoring

Ok had Chelsea in the bedroom last night in her cage, now i knew she snored but was she ever loud in fact it kept me awake i had to nudge her a couple of times. It was like being back with my ex but on a brighter note she did not mess and asked to go out at half 6.

Just wondered how many of your loveable cavs snore at night

Tracey

Chelsea Harley and Jess

Post Thanks / Like

All 3 of ours have their baskets in our room.....and boy can they snore

Lisa says...between the 3 dogs and me...it's like sleeping in a train station
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

My Molly snores....one night was very 'enjoyable' when hubby would snore, then Molly, then hubby..... What is 'funny' about the situation....I get annoyed with hubby for snoring and NOT at Molly.
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"

Post Thanks / Like

all of mine snore it is very funny when they start!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Two of mine are really good snorers-Annie and Scout. And Annie loves to sleep right by my head...sometimes I wake her up just to stop the noise.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When Lily first came out of the pound and was very fat she snored to beat the band -- she was so loud I had to have her sleep in another room and could still hear her through two doors. Now she mostly has stopped with the weight gone but she is still prone to doing sudden loud snorts in the middle of the night which can frighten you out of a sound sleep!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

After a second night of being kept awake she has been moved to my daughters bedroom, she can sleep through anything but again she asked to go out at half 6 which is good, no messes

Tracey

chelsea harley and Jess

Post Thanks / Like

Bladrick can snore like a good 'un! He sleeps curled up on the end of our bed, and asks to go out when we get up - very good boy!! Luckily I can sleep through a lot of noise LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Our Molly also snores, quietly - and my husband says it sounds just like mine snoring (not charming! ) Of course he never snores, it's just us two girls...

Post Thanks / Like

Most of my lot snore, the worst is Princess, when she had her puppy Darcy back in January she was snoring so badly in the whelping box in our bedroom that my OH went downstairs and slept with our daughters as she was keeping him awake!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!