• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

URGENT: foster for springer puppy

Yes I know!

He is smashing. At 7 months retrieving he even managed the A Frame (we were very careful) in about 2 attempts and hit the contacts. He gives you great big kisses. He is a house dog, asks to go out to the toilet and likes a good run. His recall is also excellent.

Oh I do envy whoever gets him! He is in foster as I have 8 dogs here and am stretched.

Thanks again everyone for your help and support. Snoopdog if Niamh wants to meet him no problem at all. Tell her to be prepared for the cuteness!

It's like many cavalier owners believing they have a King Charles.

That's true; I try to explain to people it's unlikely they have KC; and that it isn't a case of a shorter nose on a KC, it's NO nose! :lol: Their heads are more like a ball.

Back