• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Big Boy Sebastian

What a gorgeous boy, its a great photo. I would love to have a kiss of that little pink nose. :luv:

Thanks everyone!! He does truly believe he is "King", just ask him. LOL. I call him my drama queen even though he is a boy. He is something else. He started this horrific whining and moving real slow when he was about 8 months old to where I thought he was ill because it sounded like he had lost his voice, and sick, after $50 at the vet I was told that he was pretending and that he was doing it for attention, because when they took him to the back room he was walking around like he owned the place and was meowing like a "normal cat". This cat does not lack attention by any means, my husband has just spoiled so bad he thinks if he whines that he will get what ever he wants, but at the same time is one beautiful cat.

Back