• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The troops go to the Forest

jennifer

Yeseterday we went to Hamsterly Forest in Co. Durham and we all had a great time. There was a river there but parts where not deep so the doggies could have a paddle.
ypwc0r.jpg

Marlon's getting stuck in.
ypwcww.jpg

''Come on you lot, If me, Marlon can do it you can.''
ypwcwr.jpg

''Ok, I'll take your word for it son. This isn't too bad.''
ypwcwt.jpg

''Well done Bradley. But really, your swimming teacher is a pup.''
ypwcwv.jpg

''Marlon, now I am doing it aswell. Wooooooo!''
ypwcw6.jpg

''Brillant Jems, wait, whats that noise.''
ypwc07.jpg

''Sorry, kids. Must have fell asleep and started to snore when you youngsters were playing. Carry on.''

May I add that I was the one who got wellie full of water for Marlon's swimming lessons for the others.

Last edited:
What a beautiful spot! Mine would love that river; here they only get a creek that it about two feet wide. :lol:

cool will be able to use my new sat nav to get us there once my car is back from the garage, we broke down yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
Cars ay. You do have to pay to get in but isn't too much. But it is great fun and lot's of the time there is ICE CREAM!!! Yum yum.:D :D :D

great pics, I love Hamsterley forest, the river and all the walks, grassy areas, just brill for the dogs.

What a great time they were all having!! Sounds like you northern lot could have a great get together up there at some point in time!! ;)

Back