• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Wrestle-Mania

Lani

Pics of your Cavaliers playing with their favorite canine friends ...

Here's Lucky's submission. He and Razz adore each other but love to wrestle. Here I think they were just deciding whose new coat was a the nicest!

312494220_fed299f6c2_o.jpg

Here's Riley and Robbie shortly after I got Robbie..he was wearing the cone to protect his eye..Even tho Riley wasn't sure he wanted a new brother he could still play gently with him..

HelpImbeingattacked4.jpg

Beauregard and Elvis rassle over toys all the time. Beau likes to fetch and bring back, Elvis likes to fetch and 'keep away'. They can get quite involved at times.

boelvis110.jpg

scarydogs.jpg

SDthroat1.jpg

Rocky and Shane love to wrestle!

DCP_2624.jpg

Even the aloof Queen Patches likes to wrestle on occasion.

Here's Annie getting the "upper paw" on her her pal Fenway. They love to wrestle when they get together.

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1861-1.jpg

here's mine! that's brady playing with his buddy bella when she was just a tiny puppy (probably about 4 months old)

i am loving this theme. there is nothing more carefree that playing cavaliers.

I love all your dogs!!! I am going to have a very hard time selecting just ONE to vote for!

Back