• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Wrestle-Mania

My Entry

i45095988_37659_7.jpg

Huey loves to tease Daisy. She could easily kick his butt but she's nice enough to let him chew on her ears!!!
1002448644_ccbd452ef1_o.jpg

Love seeing the dogs play with their buddies.

I'm bumping this up to see if we have any other entries! :)

I'll leave this open for another day or two and then set up the poll ... so if you captured any fun wrestle-mania pics over the weekend be sure to post them soon. :dogwlk:

Wow it is going to be tough voting on this one. There are so many wonderful pictures, and they are such fun. I'm checking in here for my daily laugh.

Now this is a photo contest I can enter! :) Here is Cupcake's super secret sneak attack move - grossing Nacho out with a little kiss on the cheek.

thefight.JPG

Must try and get a few of Sassy attacking her littermates, Sassy by name and Sassy by nature and only 6 weeks old!

This one is going to be a toughie I think, keep them coming folks!

How long do we have before entries close by the way?

How about end of week - Friday? That'll give me time to sit down in front of the computer & figure out the poll. ;) I'll post the poll Friday evening US time.

I'd planned to do it earlier but Lucky was neutered last Friday with 2 undescended testicles and he's been a bit needy when I get home! His incisions are healing really well though. :)

Back