• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

US members - Cavalier documentary today

PamH

You can see it on Animal planet at 9:30am ET. It is the show "Breed" and is all about cavaliers today.
Pam

We get Animal Planet on some satellite and cable packages over here and in the UK too so people might want to see if the programming schedule is the same! :)

Yep, 8:30 Central, Breed All About It.

If you have never seen it, it's pretty good. I recorded it some time ago.

I'm watching it now--it's really well done. Doesn't seem to explain the health challenges so far, but maybe it will. :paw:

Sounds great! Sadly I only have the freeview digital, maybe some-one in the UK has recorded it?? :( Would love to see it!

Awww

Sounds great! Sadly I only have the freeview digital, maybe some-one in the UK has recorded it?? :( Would love to see it!
Me aswell, I would love too have seen that. To make up for it people will have too post lovely pictures of there furbabies.:D :D :D :D :D

I don't have Animal Planet. :cry*ing:
How was it? Did they cover genetic health problems in the breed?

I missed it!!!! I was out mowing the lawn and not on the computer..like I usually am!!! Ugh..... Let his me a lesson, "Never mow the lawn."

Could anyone who recorded it, send me a copy? Is that even possible now a days? Like on a dvd? I would pay shipping and whatever other costs are involved.

I have been dying to see that and even emailed Animal Planet about buying a copy, but never got a response many months ago when I was researching cavs!

Go to Discovery.com or Discoverychannel.com.....and you can buy this BREED ALL ABOUT video...you can even download it because that is what they said at the end of this episode. It is from 1999.
All the Breed All About It videos can be purchased.

Go to Discovery.com or Discoverychannel.com.....and you can buy this BREED ALL ABOUT video...you can even download it because that is what they said at the end of this episode. It is from 1999.

Unfortunately I don't think the Cavalier episode is available. They do have some of the Breed All About It episodes available for download, but not that one. You can watch a short clip of the show on the Animal Planet site. They have 20 of the episodes available on iTunes, but not the Cavalier one.

I e-mailed Animal Planet a few months ago to ask when or if it would be available, but they said they had no plans to make that particular show available for download.

Here's a link to the viewer where you can see the short clip. Click "Pick A Clip" under the toy group, then click on the Cavalier link.

Dave

Thanks so much for the info!!:)

It plays again every so often. I watch it whenever it comes on because I just love watching those beautiful dogs romp...and their owners gushing about them!! :D No, they don't address the health issues in any detail (if at all).

Well, I messed up. I watched it and recorded it at the same time for hubby.
But later Footballers Wives had a 3hr episode and I was going out. I used the SAME TAPE! Ugh!
Pam

Back