• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Olivia's Day With Flash~ You Wont Believe it!

Maxwell&me

Well, Quite an eventful day here today....
We woke early and hauled fanny to the show, met up with Kris and as I sipped my coffee watched Olivia play with Flash...
Dscn3479.jpg

Kris was so kind to Olivia, and Flash is SUCH a happy little guy~ They were entered in Puppy Dogs 9 Months and under.....Good sized class and even though Olivia has no idea of what shes doing, she managed to table her dog and you'll never guess~ To my great surprise they managed to squeek out first place!
:rah:
The whole tent was so excited for them!!!!!!
Dscn3484.jpg

Well, then of course they are in the Open Dog class becouse she won...
I swear, I really didnt think she had half a chance there were some REALLY GOOD Dogs there- BUT Today must have been Flash and Olivias day becouse all of a sudden I see the judge point to Olivia and SHES FIRST AGAIN! Kris and I stood there speachless! ( We both knew Flash was good, but I dont think Kris even knew he was THIS GOOD)

Now the parent in me is totally FREEKING OUT becouse shes entered in the BEST OF BREED NOW- I looked at Kris, Kris looked at me and then she glanced down at Olivia and said GO FOR IT .....( You should see the dogs in this class....some of the most breathtaking dogs Ive ever seen)

So I sit back and try and relax figuring its good experience for her and hoping that she didnt knock down the fence or anything....I really dont think anyone expected much of her...Perhaps that was the key, or your Prayers, or the fact Flash is just so darn sweet and the Judge Loved him....Dunno But heres the photo to prove it!!!!!
THEY TOOK THIRD PLACE BEST OF BREED!
Dscn3499.jpg

:w*w::w**h**:
Flash is one handsome dude - a well-deserved win! Congrats to Kris and Bruce!

:thnku: Kris for your generosity for letting Olivia handle Flash! :flwr:

And congratulations to Olivia for a job well done! :rah::rah::rah:

:rah: :jump: :w*w: Congratulations to all! What a wonderful win. Olivia you are on your way....the dog show bug bites hard. And congrats Kris and Bruce...Flash is beautiful. One more time we are reminded of the kindness and professionalism of MysticKnight Cavaliers. Would be great if we had lots and lots of good breeders like you guys!!

Oh that is just stupendous -- what an achievement for everyone and especially for Olivia. I love tht picture of her at the table with the judge, she is so concentrated. :) Great pics; thanks for sharing them and the wonderful news. :*nana: :*nana:

What wonderful pictures and what a great experience for Olivia! She looks right proud of herself in that last picture...and well she should be...that's great!

What an incredible accomplishment!! Congratulations Kris, Bruce, Olivia and Flash!! Olivia is a darling and Flash is such a handsome boy.

Where does Flash go from here? I'm not very familiar with how the dog show circuit runs...

Congrats again! :rah:

Wow, Flash is my brother!! And I visited him for a weekend awhile back...and my mom and grandma (Pixxey and Anna). Cool! Way to go Flash and Olivia.:rah:

Okay, Star forgot to sign her name to that last post...she is Flash's sister, I'm not. :D

Flash is the sweetest little guy you'd ever want to meet, besides being so handsome!

We are thrilled beyond words that Olivia was able to get Flash's first points. And what a feather in Olivia's hat, too. People starting out in showing can sometimes go for months without getting a point.

Great pictures, too. You show people, ignore the picture of Flash from behind :eek: . He really does look better than that once he gets his feet straight on the table. But then that's why you take the time to properly place a dog. Olivia obviously did that or he never would have beaten so many dogs. And isn't Olivia a sweetheart?! That last picture of her with the judge is perfect. Sure wish she lived closer so she could show with us more often. She's at the perfect age to start showing.

:rah: :cl*p: Way to go all involved!! That is a fantastic result for all of you, Flash looks amazing and Olivia looks VERY professional! I agree with Bruce that Olivia is the right age to start showing and I hope that Olivia will be able to get back in the ring again soon!! Well done to all of you, you must be so very proud of all you have achieved!! :cl*p: :rah:

Wow, I am speechless. Both Olivia and Flash are beautiful. I am not at all surprised with the results.......

Wow, I am speechless. Both Olivia and Flash are beautiful. I am not at all surprised with the results.......

That is so cool-- great for Olivia. And I've been told that Flash is a lovely lil tri boy.
Monday- one of my favorite boys, Emil Campanards Mr Sweden at Vesta won a Group 1-- That is such a great accomplishment.

Yes Sandy...and I do believe he won again today!

Olivia pointed Flash a total of 7 points If Im adding correctly over the 4 day spread~ Let me tell ya, It wasnt Livi...It was Flash.......and Kris is such a doll for letting her go the mile with him.

Mr Sweden is breathtaking, and I got a few photos of him today~ ( I had to snap a few for my hubby whos totally smitten with him)

Do you think anyone would mind if I posted a few? ( I wouldnt want to upset anyone as Im just an amature at picture taking)

Plus you do have to P.M. me your address, I have some great snapshots on Hard Film of your Topper with Olivia when we were down your way and Id love to get them to you.....Plus Doug gets a huge hug from me for his "handling class" in the midst of the nuts that was your awesome B Match...thanks again for all you both did for all of us that day~
Dawn

Yes, Flash got 2 points on both Monday and Tuesday. So with 1 major and 7 points total, he is half way to his AKC championship. Olivia did such a great job of handling Flash and Kris said he really liked Olivia, so it was a perfect combination of dog and handler. Soooooo Olivia, what are you doing next summer at about this time ;) ?

You all sure are right about Mr. Sweden. He is an absolutely stunning dog.

Olivia will be first in line to bump her big sister out of the way and give Kris a hand.....When shes in our neck of the woods just give us a holler and we'll help as long as she will have us. *smile*

Mr Sweden is breathtaking, and I got a few photos of him today~ ( I had to snap a few for my hubby whos totally smitten with him)

Do you think anyone would mind if I posted a few? ( I wouldnt want to upset anyone as Im just an amature at picture taking)

Oh please do post photos of him! I saw him last year at a dog show and he was wonderful!:)

aloha, just wanted to say what a beautiful little girl and what a cute dog. how great the day must have been for all. congrats to you

Back