• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sick doggie

anniespeeps

Annie hasn't been feeling well the past couple days. We're not sure if she caught a stomach bug or ate something she shouldn't have, but her tummy was definitely in turmoil. The vet gave her some medicine to settle her stomach, and she's on antibiotics in case it was a stomach bug. She's doing better today, but she's still a little wiped out from the past few days.

I couldn't resist taking these pictures of her looking pitiful on the couch. Look at that sad face. . .

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1403.JPG

Dave

Feel better :hug: s from us here in Maine. Very precious little one....hope Annie feels better real soon.

Sending feel better vibes to Annie.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(vibes)~~~~~~~~ Feel better soon, Annie

Aww Annie!!

You go girl, milk it for all you can!! ;)

I hope that you are feeling MUCH better very soon, a gentle kiss and :hug: coming at you from us here in the (wet & flooded) UK!! :lotsaluv:

Awww...baby girl...milk it for all you can. Seriously....hope she's feeling better soon. But you did make me chuckle with that last picture.

Thanks so much for all the get-well wishes! Annie seems to be feeling much better this evening. Her appetite is back, and she's acting playful again.

:jump:

Back