• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

holly looking very cute

yvonne

Hi Guys.
Holly stayed with my friend Niamh and her cav Finn for the weekend as i was in the UK. She e-mailed me this picture today. I think she's just gorgeous. Missed me, but think she enjoyed playing with finn for the weekend too.
Yvonne

ok - can someone help. no option to post picture. How do i sort this out. Help needed.
Y

On my posting rules, it says i can not post attatchments. Would that be the reason????

Same rules as before- you post the pic on a photo sharing site (flickr works well) and find the url for the pic- generally by clicking through until you have the pic shown in full instead of just a thumbnail...

then you use the same image tags-

Someone correct if this is wrong! My brain isn't functioning today.

Thanks coconut.
I think she's just gorgeous. But mind you, she is my baby and spoilt rotten. I think it shows. Pity i couldn't load the picture up instead of people having to go into it each time.
Yvonne

Yvonne, you need to put that *actual* url between the img tags. Right now, it just says 'url' between the tags (ie that was just the example). :)

Directions for resizing and posting pics are in the Getting Started section and pinned to the top of this forum as well.

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=17567

Attachments are not enabled because they are direct uploads to my servers. Picture files are very large compared to text and would rapidly eat up my account space for the board. By linking, the picture displays but the picture is not actually taking up bandwidth or space. (y)

Back