• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers - Isle of Man

jo

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to ask if anyone has any info on cavalier breeders or even owners on the Isle of Man. I visited a pup today, but I'm trying to find out what her reputation is like before I visit again next week. Any help or advice will be appreciated.
Thanks guys

Jo
Maisie (ruby) and eagerly awaiting a little playmate!

Wow...I learn something new every day. I hadn't even heard of Isle of Man....but now I know all kinds of things about it. Don't have any input re breeder, but thought I'd mention this little tidbit ;)

A quick rundown on the Isle of Man:

Home of manx cats (cats without tails)
The oldest running parliament in the world "Tynwald"
Population about 79,000
TT races (motor bike races)
Lots of pubs
Lots of residents who like going to the pubs
famous local saying "kick one ankle and everyone hops"
Flag "the three legs of man"

Its a lovely place which is probably about 10yrs behind the times of the mainland, but this is the reason why my family and I have moved back here,and we love it!

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Just a reminder to keep names etc in PMs or emails rather than on the public board. (y)

I don't think so. I think Karlin is just reminding people to pm or e-mail you with names...not post them publicly.

Thanks for the info on your home....sounds nice!!

I'm trying to find out what her reputation is like before I visit again next week.

I presume you're talking about the breeder?! :)
The IOM is a small island. I would suggest going to the mainland to get a pup and bring it over.

Oh brilliant,

Would you be able to give me the details, or alternatively pass on my details to the person you know? PM me if poss please.

Thanks
Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Back