• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

karen51

Hi everyone

Ive just joined. I am owned by 9 cavaliers and one cocker sapniel. I love them all. Ive been having a skip through and cant wait to spend some time reading everyone stories about their furkids.

Thanks
Karen

Welcome, Karen. Wow! 9 cavies, and I'm waiting for just one (at the moment). Be sure to post some pictures, and tell us all about them.

Nick

Hello!

icon_welcome to the boards, look forwards to hearing more about you and seeing lots of :snap: of your extended family!! :p

welcome Karen to your and your nice family. Where are you from ?
We are looking foward to having pictures...

Hi Karen, Wow 9... you've topped me out. My best was 7 Boxers & a Great Dane. As you can see by my avitar, we are now 1 Boxer & 2 Cavaliers.

Welcome aboard to you and your crew.

Newbie too!

Hiya Karen, and everyone
I too have just joined the Cavalier chit chat. I'm so Happy to have found a board where people love their Cavs as much as me. I'm mummy to Tara, my beautiful blenheim girl. She will be three in October, and is a fantastic little lady. I've started checking out studs for her in my area and have come across two gorgeous little Drumadowney tri boys (brothers). I've been checking out their pedigrees and i think they might be related to some of the cavs on here. Tara hasn't got a fancy kennel name (her breeder didn't give her one and I didn't know at the time how much it means to be able to track their pedigrees) I can track her pedigree to her ggparents but after that the trail dries up. She does have the infamous little stud 'Homerbrent Jeremy at Cottismeer' in her line though. There are alot of Alanskei's and Cottismeer's, Marcliffs and Cottarose. Andrea x

Hi Karen!

9???!! You lucky dog you. I've got two and boy do I have my hands full with just two. Nine sounds like heaven though. Glad to have you here!

Back