• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The gang enjoying the garden being finished!

coconut

Mammy please have something for us to eat!
IMG_4339.jpg

group hug :rah:
IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

lets have a race!!
IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

What wonderful pictures! Just the thing to make the start of my day perfect. Thanks!

Oh, they are ALL so beautiful.....they look like they are so happy and having so much fun!

Quite simply Wonderful!! :lotsaluv: Happy, Happy little Doglets having fun in their new garden on a sunny day, who could possibly ask for more?? :lotsaluv:

Your furbabies are gorgeous, but your grass is even more gorgeous! I live in Virginia and right now after all the heat and little rain our grass is dry and brown and not terribly fun to play on. I refuse to waste a lot of water keeping a lawn green, so Chester has to make do with pale green/brown in the back yard right now, but honestly he doesn't seem to mind one bit!

You folks in Ireland and the UK have such a lovely, temperate climate and your grass and gardens just thrive. I'm very jealous!

Awww, they all look great! Mine would LOVE all that grass for snacking on! :lol:

Oh cute cute cute!!! With three beautiful dogs like that I think your garden could very well be paradise! I love the "ears" pics - they're hilarious!

Back