• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ulysse doesn't want to pick up apples with me...

First of all Ulysse is a credit to you and a very handsome lad to boot too! I do not speak French but it sounds incredibly lyrical listening to you talking to Ulysse!!

I love the look on his face when you roll him the apple in the second video, sort of "Eh? What's that then?" :lol: :lotsaluv: Really enjoyed watching your video, Thank You so much for sharing them with us!!

I loved watching him run! What an incredibly handsome fellow, his coat just flows...and that gorgeous fluffy tail!

My son LOVES your voice, he's going to sample it for a song.

"Regarde la belle pomme!" :*nana: b*n*n* :pi*no:

You have a wonderful accent! My son got a grade A in his GCSE (exams at age 16). We all enjoy languages, wish I'd tried harder at school, I can understand a little if I read French and some easy words you said.

You have a wonderful accent! My son got a grade A in his GCSE (exams at age 16). We all enjoy languages, wish I'd tried harder at school, I can understand a little if I read French and some easy words you said.

Wonderful !
Je vous enverrai d'autres vidéos d'Ulysse et je parlerai français pour votre plaisir.

Ok my French isn't that good!! I think you said you will send another video and speak French for my pleasure?

Merci bien!

Ok my French isn't that good!! I think you said you will send another video and speak French for my pleasure?

Merci bien!

that's right ! your French is good ! Ulysse can help you to speak French ! but he " n'aime pas ramasser les pommes " !!

Back