• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SM Resources

Jessieca

Hi guys!!

I am starting a research paper for my English research college course, and I've decided to do it on SM in Cavaliers. I thought it would be good for me to be better educated about this anyway. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations or resources they found especially useful for example books, websites etc. I have been browsing and found some info (though not nearly as much as I had hoped), and I plan on going to the library later on this week, but I figured here would also be a great source for information. Thanks :) <3

Jess

EDIT: I do also plan to address MVD as well, however there seems to be much more information about this. If you would like to share info with me that you found useful in regards to MVD, just let me know :)

Last edited:
Back