• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

An article in the Daily Mail newspaper.

Think she has written this on behalf of all of us.

Something tells me her book is going to sell very well!

OK well guess what I just ordered? <blush blush>

I have to admit a tear or two reading that snippet, and a lot of smiling and nodding. :)

It is so true - I've ordered my copy as wellcavtiny Was a bit cheaper on Amazon.

Last edited:
I thought she over did the sensitivity of the breed, so don't think I can relate to her pandering over everything.

"Victoria Beckham of pooches"

If there was any chance of that, I wouldn't love this breed so much.

A lovely article, which makes me all the more eager to get our cavie. Hopefully one will come along soon. Having an only child, we feel that our new housemate will be great company for Hugo, not to mention ourselves!

Have to agree that the Victoria Beckham analogy doesn't ring true though, based on my experience with cavies in the past.

Nick

I took the VB connection to mean about the vet trips ... and oh yeah can I relate to that!!! £15k? child's play ;) Our vet knows us by name and Lucy needs no introduction, put it that way.

I don't think she's high maintenance in any other way ... just wants to be loved. A lot. ;)

My Life with George

Just wanted to let you know that I found this book in Tesco's yesterday and couldnt walk past it without it falling in my trolley!

I am only a couple of chapters in at the moment but it is a really lovely book & has made me smile and laugh out loud numerous times already.

Well worth a read.

Oh my god, that picture of George could be a pic of Trix that i am fostering. I have had to keep going back to make sure but yes it has to be Trix double.

Back