• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Show picture

Oops. It's back up. Bought a gorgeous gold fancy frame...and it looks so nice! I urge anyone at a show...take advantage of the show photographer! They did such a great job.

oh that is absolutely STUNNING - but they are such gorgeous dogs, how could it not be? :)

I love it as your new avatar too...

That sure is a fantastic picture Cathy, you must be very proud :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Oops. It's back up. Bought a gorgeous gold fancy frame...and it looks so nice! I urge anyone at a show...take advantage of the show photographer! They did such a great job.

What do you mean OOps? That is one fantastic pic of your furbabies and you have every single right to be proud of it! I would also be buying the fanciest frame I could lay my hands on for it too!! :lotsaluv:
Have to agree with Cathy here folks, if you do have the chance to make use of a professional photographer then do so, the results will amaze you!!

Back