• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our very own Wrestlemania play time

Rj Mac

Got the camera out tonight as Lucy and Jake werehaving a real fun time mucking about....it's great fun to watch...and hillarious as it's allways Jake who backs down 1st....all the while Megan just watched from her perch on the couch......
IMAG0154.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0153.jpg
[/IMG]
This next 1...they moved just as I took the pic....
IMAG0152.jpg
[/IMG]
My fave....
IMAG0151.jpg
[/IMG]
Megan surveys the scene....
IMAG0150.jpg
[/IMG]
But it's soooooooooooo tiring to watch those 2.....so she went for a nap...
IMAG0149.jpg
[/IMG]
Hope you like them guys....they sure were fun to take, it always makes me smile to see dogs playing and having a blast

Thanks guys for all your comments :D ....can you's believe it's 5 weeks on Monday since Megs came home :rah: :rah: The time's just zoomed by

Lisa, snapped these 1s tonight of the girls and me

IMAG0156.jpg
[/IMG]
I know sleeping on the chair icon_blshing but it's been a long week......honest

IMAG0155.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0157.jpg
[/IMG]

YEP! I like the last one too!! Great pics lisa!! I too cannot believe it has only been so few weeks since you had Megan, seems like she's always been a part of your family!! :lotsaluv:

They played themselves out and then lured you to sleep. Isn't that what dogs are for? Great pictures - all of them

Back